Purchase tickets online to skip the box office lines! Save money with the weekend pass. Children 3 and under are free. Limited box office tickets are available at the event for $5 per ticket, cash only. We recommend buying tickets online beforehand.
Parking is $10 charged by the venue. Both admission and parking at the event are cash only.
Alameda County Fairgrounds does not allow pets with the exception of service animals - it is up to their discretion at the gate to allow your furry friends in.
New upgraded location with larger paved spaces for more food/merch/crafts vendors and attendees, Stage & Art Walk area with dozens of trees for shade, and located at the front of the Fairgrounds close to parking and pedestrian routes. See map.
NorCal Night Market is held at Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA.
4501 Pleasanton Ave
Pleasanton, CA 94566
1. Check the Event Directory on our website to plan which vendors you'd like to hit up.
2. Arrive early before 6PM to avoid the crowds.
3. Bring: sunscreen, hats, comfy shoes and wet wipes (breath mints and Tupperware if you're extra).
4. Come with your squad, split up to get food and then reconvene to share.
5. Stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle, hydroflask or camelbak!
6. Bring cash since most vendors accept cash only. If you forget, there are ATMs.
7. Wear comfortable shoes!
8. Remember/pin location of your parking.